Our cleaning process cleans more than just the vanes (slats) on blinds. It also cleans the cords, wands, ladders as well. We don't just clean the dust off blinds. We get into every little nook and cranny of a blind, whether it's a mini blind, cloth vertical or a pleated shade our cleaning process removes Nicotine, Soot, Grease, Grime, even the Oils and Dirt in the pull cords. The bottom line is not only will your blinds look like new; they will also operate like new. We will do this one time/AMC basis.
Process & steps followed in the cleaning the blinds and Roller Shades:
1. Brushed Vacuuming
2. Mechanised dusting to reach the pores
3. Foaming with Soft brushless motorized machine to take out dirt and grease deposit
4. Rinsing with low PH water using botanical solution to have no marks
5. Final wet vacuuming to take out existing water
6. Repeating the same 5 above steps for the other flip side
1. The PH plays a important role in scaling from hard water. 2. Use of botanical solution at low PH and leave it for a dwell time required as per the severity of scaling. 3. Use of descaling pump, scrubbing/ buffing machines, abrasive scrubbers as the case may be. 4. Clean the surface with water. 5. Both pumps feature a vertical axis for a higher and more powerful flow. 6. All the botanical solution used are plant extracts – HACCP Certified and GECA Certified (LEED Equivalent) products.
How We Do it?
SEE IT & LOCATE IT: WITH ELECTROMECHANICAL TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGY
The Micro Inspection Camera allows you to perform more detailed inspections in even harder –to –reach areas. Its comfortable pistol-grip design, one-hand controls, and large screen make it easy to detect & diagnose the unreachable. CLEAN IT:
Once we’ve identified and located the blockage, the rest is easy. Drain cleaning machines tackle 2", 4" to 6" pipes, and virtually everything in between. We shall use the same to remove/reduce the blockages (scale build up) using specialized electro mechanical machines and flush the lines clean, with the option of using different types of auger heads – our aim to Unclog the Clogged completely.
1. High Performance, Iodine Based Sanitiser 2. Broad Spectrum Microbiocide. 3. Quick Kill, Low Residual. 4. Natural, Effective Cleaning 5. Disinfects all Hard Surfaces. 6 99.9% Kill Rate in 2 minutes.
1. For all practical purposes – triple7 Iodosan is non-toxic, non-sensitising, non-irritating, non-staining, non-corrosive and virtually odourless.
2. Is not de-activated by hard water and is far less de-activated by organic matter than other biocides.
3. triple7 Iodosan is effective against; bacteria (gram positive and gram negative), viruses, moulds, fungi, spores, etc. including tubercle bacilli (TB), the AIDS virus, poliomyelitis and Newcastle Disease.
4. Amber colour acts as an activity indicator - when colour disappears, iodine is exhausted.
5. Complies with the requirements of SABS specification 1081 (1976).
1.Unique solution for the FOG sector. 2. Highest quality Plant based solution. 3. Targets a broad range of FOG i.e. Surfactant 4. Prevents FOG build-up and drain blockages. 5. Prevents formation of offensive drain odours. 6. 24*7 treatment of line. 7. Green Sealed Certified solution. 8. 100% environmental friendly, Non-hazardous.